Piping & Repiping in Akron, OH
If you’re looking for the ultimate drain and plumbing experience, look no further than Superior Drainage. Our team of experienced technicians won’t leave until all your needs have been met to ensure complete customer satisfaction. With upfront pricing, there are never any surprises, plus our licensed and insured business model — why choose anyone else? Get commercial piping or repiping done right with Superior Drainage.
Got an Emergency?We Can Help!
Superior Drainage is a full-service plumbing company that offers repiping services to businesses. Repiping refers to replacing the pipes in a building’s plumbing system. It may be necessary for a variety of reasons, including:
- Age: Pipes over 50 years old are more likely to corrode, leak, or burst.
- Material: Pipes made of certain materials, such as galvanized steel or polybutylene, are more prone to failure than others.
- Water quality: Hard water and other contaminants can cause damage to pipes over time.
- Frequent leaks: If you’re experiencing frequent leaks in your plumbing system, it may indicate that your pipes need replacement.
- Low water pressure: If you’ve noticed a drop in water pressure in your business, it could be a sign of corrosion or blockages in your pipes.
At Superior Drainage, our experienced technicians have the skills and knowledge to diagnose and repipe your plumbing system properly. We use the latest technology and techniques to ensure that your new pipes are installed quickly and efficiently, with minimal disruption to your daily routine.
We are committed to providing you with the best possible service at Superior Drainage, whether you need new pipes installed or existing lines repaired. Trust us to provide you with long-lasting and reliable plumbing solutions.
Here are a few signs that you may need pipe repair:
- Low water pressure: If you’ve noticed a drop in water pressure at your business, it could be a sign of corrosion or blockages in your pipes.
- Frequent leaks: If you’re experiencing frequent leaks in your plumbing system, it may be a sign that your pipes need repair.
- Rust-colored water: If you notice discoloration in your water, it could be a sign that your pipes are corroded and in need of repair.
- Unpleasant odors: If you notice an unusual smell coming from your pipes, it could signify a sewer line problem that needs to be repaired.
When it comes to pipe repair, our technicians have the expertise to repair any type of pipe, including leaks, cracks, or corrosion in your pipes.
Why Choose Superior Drainage?
Superior Drainage has been the go-to plumbing expert for over 25 years, providing our customers with reliable, high-quality service. As a full-service one-stop shop, we handle all pipe installation or repair areas. Our experienced technicians offer efficient, professional results, giving you peace of mind throughout your piping or repiping project.
Piping & Repiping FAQs
Is it worth it to repipe a business?
If your pipes are old and showing signs of wear and tear. Leaks, rust-colored water, or low water pressure are signs that repiping may be necessary to ensure the longevity and functionality of your plumbing system.
How long does a repipe last?
Repiping a house can typically last between 20 to 50 years, depending on the type of material used and the quality of the installation. Copper pipes, for example, can last for up to 50 years, while PEX pipes can last for up to 25 years.
How invasive is repiping a building?
The process of repiping a building can vary in terms of invasiveness. If the pipes are located in easily accessible areas, such as the basement or crawl space, the repiping process may be less invasive. However, if the pipes are in walls or floors, more extensive demolition and reconstruction may be required, making the process more invasive.