Reliable Sewer & Drain Maintenance Service in North Canton
To keep your home or business operating safely, it’s integral that your sewage system is working correctly and that your drains are properly maintained. Minor sewer issues can quickly turn into more significant and expensive problems if not fixed early on.
The Differences Between Sewer Lines & Drain Lines
Your sewer directly connects your home’s overall drainage system to the city sewer line. While it does interact with city plumbing, your home’s sewer line is part of your property, and thus, you are the person responsible for maintaining it.
If you live in a rural area, you likely have a septic tank instead of a traditional sewer line. However, you are equally responsible to maintain both, regardless of which type is on your property.
Your drain is the horizontal piping that connects to the sewer, though it is only one part of your home’s overall drainage system. House drains must be cleaned regularly and professionally maintained because they can regurgitate wastewater into your sinks and bathtubs.
Our Sewer & Drain Services in North Canton
The Superior Drainage team of experts is trained and certified to provide a variety of services, including:
- Complete sewer and drain cleanings
- Floor drains (like those in your basement or garage)
- Sink repairs
- Bathtub and shower drain services
- Toilet drains
- High-pressure water jet services
- Sewer camera and pipe locator
Got an Emergency?We Can Help!
Why Superior Drainage?
Your North Canton home’s plumbing is an intricate network of pipes, drains, and ventilation that circulates water in and out of your home. While it’s okay to DIY tasks like removing hair from a grate or plunging a toilet, most home plumbing tasks should be handled by a professional.
You’ll experience the following with Superior Drainage:
- Certified experts. Superior Drainage professionals are licensed by the state of Ohio and OSHA certified. Our employees are trained and have undergone thorough background and drug testing.
- No pressure from employees. Our team is trained in a non-selling, non-commissioned environment. Instead, it’s a service and skill-based structure to assess and care for your issues instead of selling you something you don’t need.
- Service on your schedule. We’ll schedule a two-hour window for your service call, so you can make the most of your day without waiting around for a team member to arrive.
Unclogging some hair from a drain can quickly be resolved by a nonprofessional. However, cleaning out a sewer or drain line is much more complicated. It involves a complex knowledge of how plumbing systems operate and the correct use of specialized tools. If you attempt to take on this task yourself and accidentally damage the lines, you could cause costly property damage to your home.
That’s when you want to call in a professional to handle the issue at hand. The Superior Drainage team has provided plumbing services around North Canton for decades. We will quickly and accurately assess your problem and resolve it.
Our team members are standing by to answer any questions you may have. For more information about our sewer and drain services, contact us online!