Reliable Sewer & Drain Maintenance Service in Stow
Ensuring that your sewage system is working correctly and that your drains are properly maintained are two integral parts of keeping your home or business operating safely. When minor sewer issues go undetected, they can soon mount into larger and more expensive problems.
The Differences Between Sewer Lines & Drain Lines
Your sewer connects your home’s drainage system to the city sewer line. While it does interact with city plumbing, your home’s sewer line is part of your property, so you are the person responsible for maintaining it.
It’s also worth mentioning that you likely have a septic tank instead of a traditional sewer line if you live in a more rural area. However, you are equally responsible for the maintenance of both, regardless of which one is on your property.
Your drain is the horizontal piping that connects to the sewer, though it is only one part of your home’s overall drainage system. House drains must be regularly cleaned and professionally maintained — if they are not, they can bring wastewater back into your sinks and bathtubs.
Our Sewer & Drain Services
The Superior Drainage team is trained and certified to provide:
- Complete sewer and drain cleanings
- Floor drains (like those in your basement or garage)
- Sink repairs
- Bathtub and shower drains
- Toilet drains
- High-pressure water jet
- Sewer camera and pipe locator
Got an Emergency?We Can Help!
Why Choose Superior Drainage in Stow?
Your home’s plumbing is an intricate network of pipes, drains, and ventilation that circulates water in and out of your home. Simple tasks, like removing hair from a grate or plunging a toilet, are okay to DIY, but most home plumbing tasks should be left to a professional.
Superior Drainage promises:
- Certified experts. Superior Drainage professionals are licensed by the state of Ohio and OSHA certified. Our employees are trained and have undergone thorough background, drug, and alcohol testing.
- No pressure. Our employees are trained in a non-selling, non-commissioned environment. Instead, it’s a service and skill-based structure to assess and care for your issues instead of selling you something you don’t need.
- We’re easy to work with. Make the most of your day without waiting for one of our team members to arrive. We schedule a two-hour window for your service call!
You can fix certain smaller plumbing issues, such as unclogging some hair from a drain. However, it’s more complicated to clean out a sewer or drain line. It involves a complex knowledge of how plumbing systems operate and the correct use of specialized tools. If you attempt to take on this task yourself and accidentally damage the lines, you could cause costly property damage to your home.
Our experienced professionals have provided these services around Stow for decades. They will assess your problem and solve the issue quickly and efficiently.
For more information about our sewer and drain services, contact us online, and one of our team members will answer any questions you have!