Help – I think I have a Water Leak!
Did your water bill recently increase? If the answer is yes, do you know why? A lot of our calls come from Northeast Ohio customers who think they have a water leak due to a water bill increase. While that is a possibility, the majority of the time it is simply due to the city increasing the cost of water. Follow the steps below to find out if your water bill increase is due to a water leak.
- Check to make sure all faucets are closed tight and turned off.
- Locate your water meter and use a pencil to mark the current position of the dial.
- Wait 10 to 15 minutes and make sure you don’t use any water during that time.
- Check your meter again after you’ve waited 10 to 15 minutes.
If your dial is still lined up with the mark you made, you don’t have a leak. Contact your municipality to find out if they recently increased rates. If your dial is no longer lined up with your mark, you have a leak. Give us a call or contact us online to set up an appointment.
Request A Quote Today!
Request A Quote
Treating You with Respect
We set the bar high by treating our customers the way we’d want to be treated. When you work with Superior Drainage, you get:
- Free estimates
- Convenient service windows
- Straightforward pricing
- Comprehensive service offerings
- And more!