New Sewer Tie-Ins in Akron & Northeast, OH
Your Local Sewer Experts for Over 25 Years!
Converting your septic sewer system to a municipal or public sewer line requires the industry expertise of an established excavation team. Fortunately, Superior Drainage has over 25 years of helping homeowners navigate new sewer tie-ins throughout Northeast Ohio.
We are committed to a seamless process to get your new system up and running as quickly as possible. Our experienced plumbing and excavation technicians will walk you through each step of the process, from obtaining the necessary permits to assessing the grade of your property.
Contact the trusted professionals at Superior Drainage for new sewer tie-in services in Akron by calling 330-733-3711 today!
What Is a Sewer Tie-In?
A sewer tie-in is a process of connecting your home’s water line or piping to your local municipal sewer line. If your home currently utilizes a septic system but you’d prefer to switch to city water, you would need a sewer tie-in installed to make this possible.
Got an Emergency?We Can Help!
What Does Sewer Tie-In Installation Involve?
There are several elements to consider when installing a residential sewer line that will connect to a municipal sewer line, including:
- Elevation: The precise depth of each pipe and how far it needs to go to connect to the main sewer line must be determined.
- Slope: Once the elevation is calculated, your plumbing professional will need to determine the required slope to create the ideal volume velocity while also meeting city codes.
- Trenching: We aim to disrupt as little soil as possible when digging the trench and laying the bed for your new sewer line. Our experts will fine-tune the bedding material for a precise slope before pipe installation.
- Pipe Installation: We install your new sewer piping one section at a time, adhering to local code specifications and ensuring a seamless connection.
- Backfilling: Once the pipe has been properly installed and inspected, we will backfill the trench, carefully compacting the soil to prevent settling.
Installing new sewer line tie-ins is not something homeowners should attempt to do on their own; it requires a skilled technician familiar with local codes, permits, and the process in its entirety.
Choose Superior Drainage for All of Your Sewer Tie-In Installation Needs
Superior Drainage has been serving residents of Ohio for over 25 years. We bring a winning combination of unparalleled expertise and customer service with a smile to every service call. Our goal is to offer truly superior service to our customers because they’re not just our clients — they’re part of our community.