Reliable Sewer & Drain Maintenance Service in Akron
Ensuring that your sewage system is working correctly and that your drains are properly maintained are two integral parts of keeping your home or business operating safely. If minor sewer issues go undetected, they can soon mount into more significant and expensive problems.
What Is the Difference Between a Sewer Line & Drain Line?
Your sewer directly connects your home’s overall drainage system to the city sewer line. While it does interact with city plumbing, your home’s sewer line is part of your property, and thus, you are the person responsible for maintaining it.
It is also worth noting that you likely have a septic tank instead of a traditional sewer line if you live in a more rural area. However, you are equally responsible for the maintenance of both, regardless of which one is on your property.
Your drain is the horizontal piping that connects to the sewer, though it is only one part of your home’s overall drainage system. House drains must be regularly cleaned and professionally maintained because if they are not, they can regurgitate wastewater into your sinks and bathtubs.
Our Sewer & Drain Services
The Superior Drainage team of experts is trained and certified to provide the following services:
- Complete sewer and drain cleanings
- Floor drains (like those in your basement or garage)
- Sink repairs
- Bathtub and shower drains
- Toilet drains
- High-pressure water jet
- Sewer camera and pipe locator
Got an Emergency?We Can Help!
Why Choose Superior Drainage in Akron
Your home’s plumbing is an intricate network of pipes, drains, and ventilation that circulates water in and out of your home. While simple tasks like removing hair from a grate or plunging a toilet are okay to DIY, most home plumbing tasks should be left to a professional.
You’ll experience the following when working with Superior Drainage:
- Certified experts. Superior Drainage professionals are licensed by the state of Ohio and OSHA certified. Our employees are trained and have undergone thorough background, drug, and alcohol testing.
- No-pressure. Each one of our employees is trained in a non-selling, non-commissioned environment. Instead, it’s a service and skill-based structure to assess and care for your issues instead of selling you something you don’t need.
- Easy to work with. We’ll schedule a two-hour window for your service call so you can make the most of your day without waiting around for a repair person to show up.
Certain smaller plumbing tasks, such as unclogging some hair from a drain, for example, can quickly be resolved by a nonprofessional. However, cleaning out a sewer or drain line is much more complicated. It involves a complex knowledge of how plumbing systems operate and the correct use of specialized tools. If you attempt to take on this task yourself and accidentally damage the lines, you could cause costly property damage to your home.
Our experienced professionals have provided these services around Akron for decades. They will quickly and accurately assess your problem and resolve it.
For more information about our sewer and drain services, contact us online, and one of our valued team members will be more than happy to answer any questions you have.