Reliable Sewer & Drain Maintenance Service in Alliance
Well-maintained drains and a fully functioning sewage system are essential to any home or business. When minor sewer and drain issues go undetected or ignored, they can quickly snowball into expensive problems that might even require more than just a plumber to fix. Fortunately, Superior Drainage can help! We’ve been serving Alliance residents for over 25 years, and our highly skilled plumbing team has what it takes to make sure your sewer and drains are in great shape.
What Is the Difference Between a Sewer Line & Drain Line?
Your home or business has a drainage system to move wastewater out into the sewer or into your septic tank. Your bathroom drains should be regularly cleaned and maintained to prevent clogs in this system. Although you can and should clean your own drains periodically by removing hair from grates and putting vinegar and baking soda or boiling water down the drain, you should also schedule professional drain maintenance with a licensed plumber.
Your drainage system reaches the sewers through your own sewer line. Although connected to government property, this part of the sewer line belongs to you, and therefore you must maintain it yourself. In more rural areas, drainage systems connect to a septic tank, which a homeowner is also responsible for maintaining. All maintenance tasks involving septic tanks and sewer lines are best left to professionals.
Our Sewer & Drain Services
The courteous plumbers with Superior Drainage are trained and certified to provide the following sewer and drain services:
- Complete sewer and drain cleanings: Regular cleanings flush out built-up dirt, grease, hair, and more from your drains and pipes to minimize the chances of clogs and wastewater backup.
- Floor drain cleaning and repair: Homes usually only have floor drains in garages or basements, but businesses often have them in public restrooms and showers, kitchens, and laundry rooms, so water can drain out into a sewer or storm drain. When a floor drain clogs, it’s unsightly, unsanitary, and your employees and customers can easily slip and fall.
- Sink, bathtub, and shower installation or repair: We can handle any drain or plumbing fixture need. We also offer plumbing installation and plumbing remodeling.
- Toilet drains: Clogged toilets are quite common in homes with old plumbing, as well as in homes and businesses where people may flush inappropriate objects down the toilet. When a plunger can’t budge a clog, it’s time to call Superior Drainage.
- High-pressure water jet: If your drains are slow, we can use hydro jetting to send high-pressure water through plumbing to clean out built-up dirt and debris and clear blockages.
- Sewer video camera inspections: One of the best ways for a plumber to detect what’s going on inside long drainpipes and sewer lines is to use a sewer camera to see where they can’t go.
Why Choose Superior Drainage in Alliance?
The plumbing in your home or business is a complicated system and crucial to your health and comfort. While you can handle small plumbing tasks like plunging a toilet, larger jobs like sewer line maintenance should be left to licensed and OSHA-certified plumbing experts, like the team at Superior Drainage.