Reliable Sewer & Drain Maintenance Service in Canton
It’s integral to your home or business to ensure that your sewage system is working correctly and that your drains are properly maintained. Minor issues can soon mount into more significant and expensive problems over time if they go undetected.
What Is the Difference Between a Sewer Line & Drain Line?
Your sewer directly connects your home’s overall drainage system to the city sewer line. While it interacts with city plumbing, your home’s sewer line is part of your property, so you are the person responsible for maintaining it.
If you live in a more rural area, it’s likely you have a septic tank instead of a traditional sewer line. However, you are equally responsible for the maintenance of both, regardless of which one is on your property.
Your drain is the horizontal piping that connects to the sewer, though it is only one component of your home’s overall drainage system. Make sure your house drains are regularly cleaned and professionally maintained because if they are not, they can regurgitate wastewater into your sinks and bathtubs.
Our Sewer & Drain Services
The Superior Drainage team is trained and certified to provide the following services:
- Complete sewer and drain cleanings
- Floor drains (like those in your basement or garage)
- Sink repairs
- Bathtub and shower drains
- Toilet drains
- High-pressure water jet
- Sewer camera and pipe locator
Got an Emergency?We Can Help!
Why Choose Superior Drainage in Canton?
Your home’s plumbing is an intricate network of pipes, drains, and ventilation that circulates water in and out of your home. While simple tasks like removing hair from a grate or plunging a toilet are okay to DIY, most home plumbing tasks should be left to a professional.
When working with Superior Drainage, you’ll get:
- Plumbing experts. Superior Drainage professionals are licensed by the state of Ohio and OSHA certified. Our employees are trained and have undergone thorough background and drug testing.
- No pressure. Our employees are trained in a non-selling, non-commissioned environment. Instead, it’s a service and skill-based structure to assess and care for your issues instead of selling you something you don’t need.
- A team that’s easy to work with. We’ll schedule a two-hour window for your service call, so you can make the most of your day without waiting around for a team member to show up.
Certain smaller plumbing tasks, such as unclogging some hair from a drain, can quickly be resolved by a nonprofessional. However, cleaning out a sewer or drain line is far more complicated. It involves a complex knowledge of how plumbing systems operate and the correct use of specialized tools. If you take on this task yourself and accidentally damage the lines, you could cause property damage to your home.
Our experienced professionals have provided these services around Canton for decades, so we can quickly and accurately assess your problem and resolve it.
Contact us online for more information about our sewer and drain services, and one of our valued team members will be more than happy to answer any questions you have.